PowerNet Sweet Spot Training Bat + Baseb
- IMPROVED HAND-EYE COORDINATION – Learn to hit on the sweet spot with any game or weighted ball. Available in 3 length/weight combinations (27" / 24 oz, 31" / 28 oz, 34" / 32 oz). 2” diameter by 5” red wide sweet spot area on a slim 1.5” white barrel.
- SWEET SPOT FOCUS / BALANCED WEIGHTED BARREL - Focus on batting technique with this training bat. This bat forces the player to focus on proper batting technique and hit location. Learn to make solid contact at the plate. The Sweet Spot Bat is designed with extra weight built in to help strengthen the muscle group used while batting. Strengthens your swing and will help add distance and power to your hits.
- INSTANT FEEDBACK - The Sweet Spot Bat gives immediate physical and audible feedback when the ball is hit on or off the sweet spot of the bat. With the Training Balls easily see how proper hits and mishits change the distance and trajectory of the ball. Adjust form mid-drill.
- BUILD PROPER TECHNIQUE - PowerNet's progressive weight system builds on technique development. Start with the light ball and increase weight and resistance to the heavy ball. The Weighted Training Balls make sure that you are building the proper follow through on your batting and throwing technique. Use for both batting and throwing technique development for the hardest hits and throws.
- USED & ENDORSED BY PRO PLAYERS - Jose Martinez, Luis Valbuena, Kirsti Merritt, Kelly Kretschman.
BASEBALL | SOFTBALL
1042 | 8x8 Barrier