PowerNet Weighted Baseball Bundles | Hea
- LONG TOSS - This set focuses strictly on our long toss phase of our throwing program. Allows you to hone your strength building with this progressive system.
- 8oz 10oz 12oz - With multiple options, the athlete can choose which ball to use based on the player's strength level. Allows the athlete to build form and strength with overweight regulation size baseballs.
- PORTABLE - Set up in any backyard, park or camp thanks to the included carry bag that fits all playing pieces. Sets up in just minutes. Constructed with double-stitched seams and durable fabric for anywhere, anytime fun. Packs flat for storage.
- DURABLE - Synthetic leather cover in easy-to-identify unique colors.
- GUIDE INCLUDED - Training guide written in collaboration with pro baseball pitchers exclusively for PowerNet, the guide outlines a program that can be done in-season or year-round.
CORE SET: 3, 4, 5.25 (standard baseball), 6, 7 oz
COMMAND SET: 4, 6, 9, 11 oz
LONG TOSS SET: 8, 10, 12 oz
- GAIN ARM STRENGTH AND VELOCITY - Help guide your player into building arm strength and velocity. These baseballs can be used for the beginning stages of long toss while throwing them at shorter distances.
- INCLUDED THROWING PROGRAM - Our 8-week throwing program that is included with our set will break down specific drills and number of throws to help your player reach their optimal level of performance. Our weighted baseballs can also be used with other types of programs as well.
- LOWER THE RISK OF INJURY - This set with the included throwing program gives you some of the best information to stay healthier, longer with the most gains. Our drills and progressive steps help your player create better arm action while getting into a better throwing position. Great off season tool to build back arm strength before the first game.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION - Constructed with a durable synthetic leather cover and is the same size as an official baseball. Bright colors help indicate the various weights. Note, these baseballs are not meant to be used for hitting. Even as the baseballs may hold up, the weight and hardness of the baseballs can damage a bat.
- USED & ENDORSED BY PRO PLAYERS - Fernando Rodriguez, German Marquez and Andrelton Simmons.
BASEBALL | SOFTBALL
1042 | 8x8 Barrier