- Includes: 8'x8' PRO NET (One Piece Frame) + PRO TEE (6.5 lbs) + STRIKE ZONE + WEIGHTED TRAINING BALL
- 8'x8' PRO NET - EASIER QUICKER SETUP - Improved one-piece frame, no assembly required; Frame folds closed, and legs swing in for storage/transport; Net sets up in less than 2 minutes; No tools required; Includes ground stakes for added stability; Nets can withstand even the hardest hits or pitches
- 6.5 lbs PRO HEAVY BATTING TEE - Instant popup batting tee; Sets up in seconds, no tools required; Perfect for coaching batting drills and teaching hit location
- WEIGHTED TRAINING BALL / STRIKE ZONE - The weighted training ball system helps you build power; Perfect for isolating focus on throwing and batting muscle groups; Build confidence on the pitching rubber; Practice pitch accuracy and learn to focus on the strike zone with this visual aid
- USED & ENDORSED BY PRO PLAYERS - Andrelton Simmons and Kelly Kretschman
The PowerNet XLP PRO Baseball and Softball Practice Hitting Net is an advanced training tool for elite athletes. Our system stands 8 feet (H) and 8 feet (W) creating a huge backstop for a variety of practice drills including pitching, soft-toss, and tee work. It is the largest hitting net on the market. The bow frame is designed to flex with each swing -- catching both baseballs and softballs in its extra wide mouth. The PowerNet XLP PRO Net is built with a Pro-Grade base keeping it firmly planted, hit after hit. The one-piece frame makes setup a snap. Each system is completely portable and perfect for in-home or on the field training. The PRO HEAVY TEE is PowerNet's answer for the inconvenience of needing a separate weight for stabilizing a hitting tee. The 6.5 pounds is centered at the bottom of the tee and distributed through a 26" wide base for maximum stability.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.