- INTERMEDIATE BAND; Higher resistance forces the muscles to feel more tension during warm up exercises
- BUILDS ARM STRENGTH AND HELPS INJURY PREVENTION; Doing the proper exercises helps stabilize the muscles in your shoulder and increases arm strength; The beginner level band is a great starting point for anyone learning the exercises for the first time; The PowerBands help prevent injuries; Exercises can be done as a warm up workout or a cool down; They are also very useful for rehab; Do not wait for an injury to start taking care of your shoulder and arm
- WORKOUT GUIDE INCLUDED; Workout guide included to help athletes train solo; PowerBands are a tool specific to throwing a baseball softball but they are great for all sports or just to help stay active; These bands are helpful for all athletes and people just trying to stay in shape or get stronger
- DURABLE; Made of high quality rubber tubing and a stainless steel carabiner that is easy to connect to any chain link fence; Wrist straps are very comfortable and have reinforced stitching; Includes a hook and loop adapter to connect to the carabiner for pole hook up if a chain link fence is not accessible
- USED AND ENDORSED BY PRO PLAYERS; German Marquez Andrelton Simmons and Kirsti Merritt
PowerNet Arm Care Bands | Baseball Softball Strength and Conditioning | Rehab Throwing Injuries | Attach to any Fence or Pole
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.