- LARGE CAPACITY; The zippered ball caddy holds up to 60 baseballs or 30 softballs; Also works great for weighted heavy balls; Wide open top allows easy access
- STORAGE AND USE; Zippered top allows you to store practice balls in the bag between training sessions; Bag easily detaches and attaches from legs; The bag closes securely with the heavy duty zipper so no balls are lost during transport to and from field/training facility; Padded hook and Loop closure on the carrying handles combine the handles into one carrying handle and acts as an extra closure for the top
- LIGHTWEIGHT; Easy to transport and move to different areas during practice sessions; Light enough for children to set up and move on their own
- TRIPOD DESIGN; 35" tall for easy access; Tall enough so you don't have to bend over, ditch the old ball bucket; Tripod design offers stability and small footprint; Collapses for transport or storage
- USED & ENDORSED BY PRO PLAYERS; Andrelton Simmons and Danielle O'Toole
The PowerNet Batting Practice Caddy is our portable and convenient ball caddy designed to replace the gallon of balls used for your Baseball Softball Drills. The zippered pouch holds your balls and is removable for easy transport while the legs fold up neatly. The caddy's height allows for easy ball access without the constant bending. No more need for separate six gallon buckets and bucket lifters. Estimated capacity is 50-60 baseballs, and 25-30 softballs.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.