PowerNet Micro 2" Weighted Training Ball
- ENHANCE HAND-EYE COORDINATION - Undersized (golf) ball makes sure that you are tracking the ball to make sure contact is made. Improves hand eye coordination with every hit. Also works great for catcher drills working on ball tracking and pinching the ball, work drills with or without a glove.
- BUILD PROPER TECHNIQUE - The Weighted Training Balls make sure that you are building the proper follow through on your batting and throwing technique. Use for both batting and throwing technique development for the hardest hits and throws.
- INSTANT FEEDBACK - Easily see how proper hits and mishits change the distance and trajectory of the ball. Correct form mid-drill.
- BUILD POWER - Develop muscle groups specific to batter and pitcher movements. Strengthen your swings and throws. Build power while warming up, dual-purpose workout. Choose the weight you are comfortable with we have weights for youth to professional players. Each pack comes with 6 balls, all the same weight of your choice of weight.
- USED & ENDORSED BY PRO PLAYERS - Jose Martinez, Luis Valbuena, Kirsti Merritt, Kelly Kretschman.
PowerNet Micro Weighted Hitting and Batting Training Balls help hitters drive the barrel through the ball with complete follow-through. A smaller ball forces the hitter's eyes to work better which results in a more efficient path. The sand filled balls provide feedback on every contact swing. Instantly know square hits versus mis-hits. As the hitter gains strength and their swing begins to easily accelerate through one weight, they can advance to the next weight class. Also great for slow, warm-up tosses before throwing a real baseball or softball. Sold in a Pack of (6) Balls. Includes PowerNet carry bag.
BASEBALL | SOFTBALL
1042 | 8x8 Barrier