PowerNet Sweet Spot Training Bat + Softb
- IMPROVED HAND-EYE COORDINATION Learn to hit on the sweet spot with any game or weighted ball. Available in 3 length/weight combinations (27" / 24 oz, 31" / 28 oz, 34" / 32 oz). 2 diameter by 5 red wide sweet spot area on a slim 1.5 white barrel.
- SWEET SPOT FOCUS / BALANCED WEIGHTED BARREL - Focus on batting technique with this training bat. This bat forces the player to focus on proper batting technique and hit location. Learn to make solid contact at the plate. The Sweet Spot Bat is designed with extra weight built in to help strengthen the muscle group used while batting. Strengthens your swing and will help add distance and power to your hits.
- INSTANT FEEDBACK - The Sweet Spot Bat gives immediate physical and audible feedback when the ball is hit on or off the sweet spot of the bat. With the Training Balls easily see how proper hits and mishits change the distance and trajectory of the ball. Adjust form mid-drill.
- BUILD PROPER TECHNIQUE - PowerNet's progressive weight system builds on technique development. Start with the light ball and increase weight and resistance to the heavy ball. The Weighted Training Balls make sure that you are building the proper follow through on your batting and throwing technique. Use for both batting and throwing technique development for the hardest hits and throws.
- USED & ENDORSED BY PRO PLAYERS - Kirsti Merritt, Mo Mercado.
Want an edge over the competition? Swing a PowerNet Sweet Spot Bat and create better hitting mechanics. Combine with the included 3.2" Weighted Training Balls for increasing average and power at the plate. This system emphasizes keeping the barrel through the strike zone and learning to make solid contact every time. Instant feedback provided-- a mis-hit is exaggerated by a flat sound and a good buzz in the hands. Bat can be used with our Heavy balls, Micro balls, baseballs, and softballs during BP, soft toss, or tee work.
BASEBALL | SOFTBALL
1042 | 8x8 Barrier